We can stare at the world or try to guess what’s going on, and sometimes see nothing new or particular. Because we’re immerged in so much techs, we’re sometimes blind or unable to see further or larger. Let me introduce you to these part of “silent milestones” that break our daily lives and will lead you to incredible future.
1) mobile internet: linking people and supplying real solutions for isolated zones of the world. Healthcare, senior caring, education, learning and preventing, sales power targeting, CRM…so much applications to grow
2) ongoing knowledge management: reducing hardworking and enhancing productivity at work
3) connected “things” (objects): chips, NFC, medical chips and personal folder…
4) cloud: erasing frontiers of datas and grow storage capacity. Allowing new ways of collaborative work and boosting sharing and storing
5) bots: everywhere, cars without driver, automated train/tube, robotics in surgery and micro surgery, disability/handicap powering…
6) genome: playing with the essence of creation in birth processing, enabling programmed diseases or creating new kinds vegetals with vitamins or bio organism
7) energy saving and renewal energies: getting the good pace for earth, for a sustain balanced growth, allowing new sources of new powered but green energy
8) 3D printing: a new way to modelize, shape and create prothesis or materials in one piece, before large scale industrialization
9) nanometrics: micro targeting diseases or putting small “chips” on organism to rise efficiency of in several fields (medical, industry….)
10) digging for new energies exploitations: light tight oil, chiste gas and many new sources of energy
Yes, you probably heard of some of them, but don’t measure the exact potential of any. That’s what makes innovation a very pleasant game, in creating uses ongoing, while you just discover the progress. In all of these new “killer apps”, there’s so much usability to invent, because we’re at the beginning of what humanity can do with it. But beyond all, fear is the worst attitude with the risk of losing an incredible opportunity. Ignorance is the dark side of ourselves and we may be suspicious not to get into. That’s not because we don’t “know” yet, that we must not “try”. If we don’t know the future, let’s invent it.